Between the Notes: Practical Ways to Find Your Inner Groove and Dance to a Beat That Makes Your Heart Sing
Kevin Roth is a man whose world was changed by a medical diagnosis.
Told that he had stage 3 melanoma and only a couple of years left to live, he had a choice: get busy living or accept dying. He decided to live!
Somehow, despite an amazing music career, Kevin had always found it difficult to simply be happy. He’d had a wake-up call, and he decided to do something about it. He envisioned a new, fun, and fulfilling life and set about making the necessary changes. Now, he wants to help you do the same.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Change your attitude from surviving to thriving, using concepts that work
- Explore life options that harmonize with your passions and belief system
- Create a map that takes you to a life that is practical, fun, and truly works, plus…
- 11 powerful life questions to help you know what you want and need to be happy
- Daily tools that work to keep you in balance emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually
Kevin Roth is an internationally known dulcimer player, singer, songwriter, and recording artist.